The IT Team Leader will manage and direct the School’s information technology (IT) operations, ensuring the department provides efficient and effective technical support service)
· Supervisory Responsibilities:
· Hires and trains IT staff.
· Schedules, organizes, and assigns projects to members of the IT team.
· Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
· Cooperate and connect with IT Group and Department to build up and develop IT value
Duties And Responsibilities
· Leads development and implementation processes for the organization’s IT
systems and departments.
· Develops and implements business continuity protocols to minimize disruption to business operations in the event of emergency situations or data loss.
· Establishes efficiency and efficacy standards, providing recommendations for improvement of IT infrastructure.
· Analyzes IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs.
· Oversees security of systems, networks, and enterprise information.
· Manage and Operate School systems LMS, Applications …
· Facilitates IT security audits or investigations.
· Develops and maintains relationships with external IT vendors and service providers.
· Coordinates multisite IT systems via enterprise resource planning (CRM/ERP …).
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· At least five years of experience managing an IT department.
Specific knowledge Skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient in latest technology for IT systems and management.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent analytical and management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Through understanding of IT and practical applications to support the company’s
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
· Office hour
|Physical requirement (if any)|
|Direct reports (if any)