This job opportunity will be a great fit for Compensations and Benefits professionals coming with company/ school background and experience in setting up and running effective C&B policies.
– Report directly to HR Manager for daily to ensure optimal efficiency and effectiveness in C&B function.
– Build -up and manage the HR Team’s C&B policies, implementation of the processes & policies, and conduct of the expansion.
– Ensure all employee grievances are answered reliably based on the rigor and clarity of the policy.
Duties And Responsibilities
– Follow up and conduct the company’s policies and initiatives related to compensation, benefits, and performance management (such as bonus, salary, allowances, etc.);
– Providing expert knowledge and good practice in data analytics and payroll calculation, regarding C&B;
– Research, analyze, and recommend improvements in performance, benefits and compensations as laws.
– Manage employee’s Profiles, database effectively and accurated.
– Be responsible for the monthly payroll of Vietnamese and Expatriate employees.
– Perform payroll processing activities, including compute salary, approved allowances and benefits, overtime payments, calculate and process resignation final payment, deduction in PIT, social insurances…
– Ensure payroll is completed accurately and processed in a timely manner, eliminating the risk of substantial expenditures, complied to the laws and internal policies.
– Calculate and carry- out procedures for monthly benefits and bonus payments on holidays, breaks and Tet holiday.
2. 1Office system and Working regime:
– Participate 1Office system project.
– Check and supervise the timesheet report from HR Operation, monitor the working shift / working hours in 1Office software and system as Internal regulations. Manage the leave, compensatory leave, overtime, and other regimes according to the internal rules and regulations of the enterprise.
– Upload and manage employee’s Profiles to the 1Office HR system.
– Compose and send the Notices/ guidelines to the employee for related contents of C&B policy and Working regime during daily timetable, Break, Public holiday.
– Monitor support tasks from HRO.
3. Social Insurance:
– Make Registration social insurance code for employees. Making the deduction from the employees, employer and settle the payment in-time to Social Dept monthly, in cooperation with accountant Department.
– Monitor and update data on increase and decrease of social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance payment as policies/ laws correctly and properly.
– Be responsible for Personal income tax such as deduction from the employee’s monatly income properly, submit the Peronal income tax total deduction data to Accountant Dept quarterly. Conduct the yearly PIT finalization Procedures for Employees.
– Issue Personal income tax withholding receipts for employees (if any).
– Make Registration the dependents for Employees.
5. Other Benefits and allowances:
– Contact with banks to open bank account/ make ATM card for employees and solve matters of the late payments, settlement of payment smoothly.
– Contact with PVI Health Insurance company to issue and make Health Insurance card for employees and work directly in reimbursement procedure or support in the settlement of payment smoothly to employee.
– Monitor supporting tasks from HRO for PVI reimbursement.
– Cooperate with internal Labor Union organization for the company related payments to the employees.
6. New EC and Termination Procedure:
– Prepare probation contract, labor contract, contract appendix, resignation or promotional decision.
– Settlement of Termination Procedure’s paperwork’s for Staffs and Teachers, check and make the final payment, the severance allowance, benefits for employees as labor law.
– Well control all C&B activities in term of payroll, labor contracts, policies and benefits, timesheets, internal & external labor reports etc.
– Report to DHRM / HRM in making the Offers/ ECs for employees.
– Ensure all employee complaints are answered satisfactorily based on the rigor and clarity in the policy.
– Answer all questions related to salary policy and other matters in C&B.
8. Profile record and Supplier contracts:
– Organize to record and manage salary and Payroll records, ECs and Offers, salary increase proposal, salary reduction discipline, EC Termination handover documents and other related documents.
– Check and give advice in service contracts related to Benefits for Employees, work closely with Accountant department for related proposals/ payments of C&B functions.
9. Legal compliance:
– Update and maintain the legal provisions, regulation on regimes, policies of Labor code to Payroll, Insurance, Personal income tax for Vietnamese and foreigners and salaries to promptly supplement and amend the regimes and policies of the corporation in accordance with the provisions of law.
– Coordinate, monitor and manage the implementation of company’s compensation salary and welfare policy system. In charge of developing, implementing systems and supervising the compensation, benefits aligned company policy and strategy, the laws.
– Review, audit, reconcile and correct / update payroll prior to transmission to ensure proper and in-time of payment calculations, tax calculations. Leads the roll out, communication and ongoing administration of new and existing compensation & benefits programs and policies.
– Provide recommendations on various pay actions (job offers, promotions, equity increases, bonus buyouts, etc) utilizing survey sources, market references, internal equity, and other data as appropriate.
– Attend in the meetings with local authorities, such as SI company, Tax Department, Labor, Social and Invalid Department, Labor Union.
10. Other tasks assigned by line manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Accounting & Finance or Human Resources.
– Certified in Compensation and Benefit course is a plus.
Competencies & Skills:
– 5+ years of experience in compensation and benefits, building up policy for scale of >300 laborers.
– Experience in designated compensation and benefits discipline(s).
– Experience in working with auditors, local authorities
– Possesses solid knowledge in multiple of compensation (base pay, long-term incentive programs, annual incentive programs, sales compensation programs and reward and recognition programs)
– Strong analytical & numeric skills and proficient in major software especially Microsoft Excel.
– English and Vietnamese: writing, speaking, listening.
– Work well under high pressure and strict deadlines.
– Careful and data acumen, data driven, high accuracy in database/ payrolls. Attention to details of database.
– Integrity, proactive and ability to multi-task.
– High level of responsibility.
Physical requirement (if any)
Direct reports (if any): HRM